Kevin C. Gregg is your local, honest immigration attorney. He resides in Paso Robles with his family and is actively involved in the community. When you hire Kevin you can be confident that your attorney will know you and your case, will stay in contact with you, and will answer your questions honestly.
For most immigrants, gaining lawful status and working towards citizenship is a major life goal. Nevertheless, some people are willing to put their future at risk by trying to complete the process on their own without understanding the process and risks. Immigration law is extremely complicated and filing an application without understanding of the law can result in delays, loss of filing fees, or possible deportation.
What are the benefits of hiring Kevin?
- Honesty: Kevin will always provide an honest evaluation of your case. Some cases have complications that require special attention. Other cases offer no solution. It is important for you to know the truth about your case before you make a life-changing decision.
- Focus on Immigration: Kevin’s sole focus is immigration law. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and keeps up to date on important changes in the law and regulations.
- Experience: Kevin files hundreds of applications a year and knows exactly what the government is looking for so that your case can be filed properly and resolved promptly. See what Kevin’s past clients have to say.
- Accountability: Kevin is a member of the State Bar of California. He is required to act ethically and in his clients’ best interest.
- Advocacy: As an attorney Kevin can communicate directly with government officials and will work hard to resolve any delays or complications with your case.
- Personal Attention: Kevin is a member of the community and knows all of his clients. He works on all of his cases and responds to clients personally. You won’t have to worry about your case being passed off to a secretary or paralegal.
- Reasonable Fees and Flexible Payment Options: In most cases, Kevin offers a flat fee so that you know what to expect and won’t be billed for phone calls or questions. Kevin also offers payment plans.
Hiring Kevin is an investment in your goal. Kevin will ensure that you understand your case, are kept advised at all times, and have the best possible resolution for your case.
Be careful working with those that advertise themselves as an “Immigration Consultant” or “Notario.” Consultants and Notarios are not regulated by the state, may not communicate with the federal government on your behalf, and are often violating the law by providing legal advice without training or a license. For more information, visit Stop Notario Fraud.